
My dog Otis, the best model that a very amateur photographer can ever have.

He works for hugs and smelly treats,

never complains,

never had diva moments

and is always up for anything as long as he is with me (and he gets his smelly treats afterwards.)

This is my kind of supermodel.
19 comments:
Awww, great CC post - what a sweetie! Thanks for stopping by :-)
Nothing like a sweet companion that is willing to please. He is adorable
Otis has the most beautiful eyes... (I think I'm swooning!) Wonderful post! Thanks for visiting!
Otis has eyes that just pull you in. What a cutie. This is my kind of model.
Marlou: Cute little beagle, they are nice dogs.
he definitely knows how to pose for you! :) he is really cute and appears very sweet, too.
He is quite the looker to so very handsome.Thanks for dropping by.
Handsome and friendly too.
I definitely believe you have a super-model on your hands! Adorable!!
Me thinks he likes getting his picture taken!!
He really does look like a perfect model.
Great shots.
What an adorable dog! Thanks for sharing!
you bet i love Beagles and he is wonderful Sandy
They are such sweet dogs. I used to have one until he died about 6 yrs ago. I love the colors on this one.
These are great! What a handsome boy he is :) Thanks so much for stopping by!
What a gorgeous dog.
He's a great super model! :) I love him! Give his huge hugs!
Otis certainly is photogenic! How nice he hasn't allowed it to go to his head. ;-)
He certainly IS handsome and a great model! That last image is really awesome.
Adorable, I love the "...works for smelly treats", I know just what you mean, my doggie model works for squeaker toys and more or less smelly treats:)
Post a Comment