We went bowling last weekend at 10Pin located in downtown Chicago. I'm not a bowler but had lots of fun. They had these very colorful bowling balls.
Tried some fun martinis -- Cranberry Pear Martini and Creme Banana Martini. Yum!!!!!!!
After good food and lots of drinks, this was one of my score. If this was golf, I guess this would be a great score. It's just how you look at things. Good thing there was no money involved and all for fun.
Hi, What colorful bowling balls. I thought they were supposed to be black. Then I don't know the first thing about bowling. Looks if you have been having a great night out with those funny martinis (pear & banana?)and ruby scorings. From Felisol
Bowling should be for fun, anyway. The bowling orbs are colorful, and I never was t a bowling alley bar that served cranberry martinis - usually the bowling crowd I knew preferred Bud. Your bowling score is in fun, although a score like that in golf would make you the winner by a mile! Happy Ruby Tuesday.
Hee, hee! I've always had my golf and bowling scores mixed up! :0) The drinks looks fabulous. My daughter is in a bowling league and she was so pleased with herself when she scored 177 last week!!
Bowling is fun with lots of fun!! I used to bowl lots when I was younger till I was pregnant with my first born. I remember everyone staring hard at this "ready-to-deliver-a-baby" woman at the alley *lol* Happy Ruby Tuesday!!
I'm just a gal who is sharing her life as a wife to a luving hubby Bill, as a mommy to Otis and Baxter (they're the 4 legged kids and not the other type) and doing various attempts in all sorts of crafts which makes me sane, busy, creative and oh-so-happy. Thanks for stopping by and nice comments are always welcome.
FOR SALE: Mountain Cabin in Green Mountain, NC
For additional info on the cabin, click on the picture above to take you to Zillow.com.
11 comments:
Hi,
What colorful bowling balls.
I thought they were supposed to be black. Then I don't know the first thing about bowling.
Looks if you have been having a great night out with those funny martinis (pear & banana?)and ruby scorings.
From Felisol
Bowling should be for fun, anyway. The bowling orbs are colorful, and I never was t a bowling alley bar that served cranberry martinis - usually the bowling crowd I knew preferred Bud. Your bowling score is in fun, although a score like that in golf would make you the winner by a mile! Happy Ruby Tuesday.
Those bowling balls sure colourful! Very cool.
Hee, hee! I've always had my golf and bowling scores mixed up! :0)
The drinks looks fabulous. My daughter is in a bowling league and she was so pleased with herself when she scored 177 last week!!
Nice shots! I love bowling!
Bowling is fun with lots of fun!!
I used to bowl lots when I was younger till I was pregnant with my first born. I remember everyone staring hard at this "ready-to-deliver-a-baby" woman at the alley *lol*
Happy Ruby Tuesday!!
i really like the bowling balls. and that one red ball really makes the pic.
Drinking and bowling eh! Sounds good to me.
Fun photos!!
and I love the photo of that amazing adorable dog on the sidebar.
Love the top pic, great colours! Bowling is noce, but I'm such a sore looser... I wouldn't mind one of those interesting looking drinks though:)
Love the bowling balls, magnificent colour, especially the red! Happy Ruby Tuesday!
Oh it must be fun playing with such colorful balls, marLou! Great Ruby Tuesday post!
Post a Comment