Yea! Congratulations! I hope he will have a lot of great workers to clear the mess the Bush administration left all over the world. We in Holland are really glad that Obama won.
Hurray for Obama's election from Greece too! We hope that he'll do the right things for us all, for Peace and Prosperity, for a better future in earth!
I'm just a gal who is sharing her life as a wife to a luving hubby Bill, as a mommy to Otis and Baxter (they're the 4 legged kids and not the other type) and doing various attempts in all sorts of crafts which makes me sane, busy, creative and oh-so-happy. Thanks for stopping by and nice comments are always welcome.
FOR SALE: Mountain Cabin in Green Mountain, NC
For additional info on the cabin, click on the picture above to take you to Zillow.com.
3 comments:
Yea! Congratulations! I hope he will have a lot of great workers to clear the mess the Bush administration left all over the world. We in Holland are really glad that Obama won.
Hurray for Obama's election from Greece too! We hope that he'll do the right things for us all, for Peace and Prosperity, for a better future in earth!
I really like your blog and the doggies are such cuties. What precious faces.
Post a Comment