Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Snapshot









The picture was taken about 3 weeks ago but I wanted to post something to join in on the fun for the first time. The weather has drastically changed since this picture was taken and we couldn't possibly be outside now since it's been very chili --in the 40's/50's F (with wind gust of 30/40 mph brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr). I finished reading Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange this weekend. (I only give it 2 stars out of 4 so I do not recommend it unless your are a P&P enthusiast like me.) Bill and I also went to Todai for lunch for the millionth time (my favorite place to eat) and thereafter, did nothing but relax with the doggies. It was a relaxing, do nothing kinda weekend.


On another note, when I went to link Mr. Darcy's Diary to Barnes and Noble, I found this FREE coffee coupon which expires at the end of this month. (Sorry, I think the coupon is U.S. only.) I hope I'm not too late on my post. Enjoy and have a great week everyone!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute!! :-) I'll be glad when it cools off here. It must have been 90+ today. :-(