This is a view on my front deck. We only get to see the mountain views when the leaves are gone. Otherwise, there are too many trees which slightly obstructs the mountains but we don't mind since we love being in a woodland area.
This is the sepia version which I tried to make it look like the image was drawn in. I kinda like the effect.
This is the original photo.




14 comments:
Beautiful the hint of blue at the heart of the photo.
I like the effect a LOT! Very nice. ;-)
lovely effect, looks like a painting!
I love it! Looks like you could walk thru the opening to some wonderful magical place.
Magical sepia shot. Where are the woodland fairies hiding? You're lucky to have such a view.
The sepia is beautiful, giving that view an artistic charcoal style.
I would never have guessed that you had edited that photo, it's gorgeous.
I really like the sepia version. It has a magical feeling to it. Beautifully done!
You really did a great job - it looks so much fuller in sepia! Very nice!
Love the sepia version! The hint of color is marvelous. It has sort of a Alice In Wonderland look for me.
Well done!
they both look like a postcard, so well framed
Stop by to see mysepia scene
It really looks like a painting in sepia. Wow, I would love to have a mountain view like that! Not to mention the fresh air. Have a great week :)
Two nice shots. Interesting to see how the sepia enhances different details from the original.
very pretty! love it! I really like the original. It's fun to see the before and after too.
Post a Comment