Ah, the wheat. A perfect subject for sepia, it allows the wheat to look more like wheat. The color change on the ladybug is subtle as well, a perfect camouflage for the bug's safety...
I'm just a gal who is sharing her life as a wife to a luving hubby Bill, as a mommy to Otis and Baxter (they're the 4 legged kids and not the other type) and doing various attempts in all sorts of crafts which makes me sane, busy, creative and oh-so-happy. Thanks for stopping by and nice comments are always welcome.
FOR SALE: Mountain Cabin in Green Mountain, NC
For additional info on the cabin, click on the picture above to take you to Zillow.com.
17 comments:
Great combination of these two memes. Your photos are lovely.
Neat bit of multitasking here! And some great macro work too.
Summer can take its time as far as I'm concerned. Summers around here are positively hellish.
I'm crazy about lady bugs, marlou! And RED flowers and Sepia Scenes! Thank you! :)
Very nice photos. Aren't ladybugs the best?!
Ah, the wheat. A perfect subject for sepia, it allows the wheat to look more like wheat. The color change on the ladybug is subtle as well, a perfect camouflage for the bug's safety...
I love the whole series. You never know who's watching you ;-)
Nice! The ladybugs make a great choice for Ruby Tuesday. Their tiny but one of the most beautiful insects around.
Great combination for both memes :)
Wonderful shots and I love how you take us from the lush green to the red to the subtle sepia!
Lovely post.
Very nice - I really like all 3 of the photos!
We all miss summer !!!! Exspecially we in cold Scandinavia.
Greetings from Finland !
I miss summer too... It's the rainy season here in Indonesia. You have fascinating photos on your blog, I enjoy them very much.
a love combination of ruby and sepia
Nice photos. And your friend has talent also! I can't wait for summer either. Oh, for a tank top!
Hey, thanks for visiting my blog. Much appreciated.
Terrific job of combining the 2 memes. This is something I myself must learn to do.
I like all of the pictures very much.
But, it is amazing how the individual little pods show up on the grain when in the sepia toning.
Happy weekend!!:-))))
I like the way you combined the macro and the micro so to speak. Very nice series, and it makes me long for summer too!
Excellent mix
Oh cool, that turned out very nicel
Post a Comment