Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Project

I keep buying materials for various sewing projects I have in my mind to do but I keep buying and buying and buying but never do anything with them. I have so many crazy projects I want to do -- a bag, stuff animals, clothing, quilts -- it's crazy. I am still learning how to sew and I have all these very ambitious projects that I don't think I can possibly do because of my lack of experience.








I just need to focus on one project and just start sewing something. So I have decided to do a shopping bag. I've been searching on-line for some sewing tips so I just now have to just do it because that's how I will learn. I hate to mess up and waste material but that's just how it is going to be in order to progress in this craft. I just hope I finish by the end of summer.






More to come later...

No comments: