Wanted to do a blog but you need time to do these things so hopefully I can find the time to post once in a while. I called this Coookies because that is my doggies favorite word. Everytime I say it, their little ears perk up and they run to me with their tails a-wagging. It's also such a happy word especially when you say it like the Cookie Monster..."COOOKIES." Makes me always smile (and so does eating them).
I wonder how this blog will work out. It's funny...I'm a very guarded person and don't share much with others but felt drawn to this world of blogging. Probably just another creative outlet...like a scrapbook but open to others. (Where did the word "blog" come from?) Anyways, decided not to tell anyone (except Bill) about this blog to see if I can make a habit of logging in entries. I think it takes 21 days to make something a habit so here we go......
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment